In this video, we will show you https://youtu.be/9zbur5ztoyuP how to install pull out trays in your kitchen cabinets. Pull out trays are a great way to organize your kitchen and make it easier to access your items. They are also easy to install and can fit in most standard cabinets.
To install pull out trays, you will need the following tools and materials:
- A drill
- A tape measure
- A level
- A pencil
The first step is to measure the width and depth of your cabinet and choose the right size of trays and slides for your space. You can find different sizes and styles of trays and slides online or at your local hardware store.
The second step is to attach the brackets to the slides using the screws provided.https://youtu.be/9zbur5ztoyuP The brackets are what will hold the trays in place inside the cabinet. Make sure to align the brackets with the holes on the slides and tighten the screws securely.
The third step is to mark where you want to install the slides inside the cabinet.https://youtu.be/9zbur5ztoyuP Use a tape measure and a level to make sure the slides are evenly spaced and parallel to each other. You can also use a pencil to mark where you want to drill the holes for the screws.
The fourth step is to drill pilot holes for the screws using a drill bit that is slightly smaller than the screws. This will help prevent splitting the wood and make it easier to insert the screws. Then, attach the slides to the cabinet using the screws provided. Make sure to align the slides with the marks you made earlier and tighten the screws securely.
The fifth step is to attach the trays to the slides using the screws provided.https://youtu.be/9zbur5ztoyuP The trays have pre-drilled holes that match with the holes on the slides. Make sure to align the trays with the slides and tighten the screws securely.
The final step is to test your pull out trays and enjoy your new organized kitchen. You can adjust the height of the trays by loosening or tightening the screws on the brackets. You can also add more trays if you have enough space in your cabinet.
We hope you enjoyed this video and learned how to install pull out trays in your kitchen cabinets. For more videos like this,https://youtu.be/9zbur5ztoyuP please subscribe to our channel and visit our website at www.sublimedesignlv.com.
Getting More Information
- Moving your IT infrastructure to Cloud Migration Essentials
- Acne Care : Formulations Dermatologists Recommend to Fight Acne
- What Hair Dye to Choose and What Should We Pay Attention To?
- How to Stand Out at a Beauty Expo and Beauty Industry
- Why an Unsecured Business Loan May Be Just Your Company Need
- How Can a Social Media Agency Help Your Business?
- Sanitisation and Disinfection of Best Floor Industrial Sweepers
- How to Install WP Poczta and Disadvantages of Using WP Poczta
- NickleBack RYM ‘Here and Now’ Album Review and Five Reasons
- Della Dane – Biography and Net Worth Revenue in 2018 & 2016
- Xdownder Ext – A Free Download Manager For Macs : Review
- POPfit Stella Leggings and Leggings Review
- 4 Best Spy Movies on Netflix 2022