The actress Larkin Zouey Ruck is known for her roles in films like “Bloodline,” “Crossing Jordan” and “Detroit Rocks.” Her success has been attributed to her talent as well as her personality. In this article, we will explore her career and get a glimpse into her life. We’ll also take a look at her relationship with fellow actress Alan Ruck and discuss her role in the hit movie “The Last Kiss” alongside Mireille Enos.
Larkin Zouey Ruck Mireille Enos
The talented actress Mireille Enos has a very busy career. She has been nominated for several awards, and has starred in several blockbusters. Her latest role is as the lead actress in the Netflix film ‘If I Stay’. In this role, she will play a character named War. This is a huge departure from her previous roles, and the actress’s performance has been very well received.
- Before becoming an actress, Mireille Enos studied at the High School for Performing and Visual Arts and Brigham Young University. She graduated with a bachelor of arts degree in acting. Since then, she has starred in numerous films and television shows, and has been nominated for several awards. Aside from her work in films and TV, she has also appeared in stage productions.
- When she was young, Enos wanted to become an actress. As she got older, she decided to follow her dream and pursue it professionally. However, after having children, she changed her focus. Now, she is happy to have a family. And she is thankful that her daughter is so successful in her career.
- Enos began her career with an acting role in the telefilm Without Consent (1994). Later, she landed a role in the acclaimed drama, World War Z. She also starred alongside Timothy Olyphant in the movie Behold My Heart. After that, she guest-starred in several television shows. One of her other roles was as the lead character in the short-lived ABC series ‘The Catch’.
- Enos is married to Alan Ruck. They share two children together, Vesper and Larkin. They had their first child, a girl named Vesper, in 2010. Earlier this year, they welcomed a boy named Larkin. He weighed 7 pounds, 3 ounces. His name, Larkin, means “fierce”.
- Enos’s parents, Jon Goree and Monique Enos, met on a mission. After that, they became married. Their marriage was based on the Mormon faith. But, before that, they lived in Kansas City, Missouri.
- During her childhood, Mireille Enos was born in Houston, Texas. She went to school in Houston and attended High School for Performing and Visual Arts. From there, she moved to New York City, where she earned a bachelor of arts in acting. While there, she participated in numerous theater productions.
- Enos has starred in the AMC drama series, ‘The Killing’. She played the enigmatic Sarah Linden, who was haunted by an evil spirit in the episode, “The Death of Me.” She also appeared in the Amazon series, Hanna. She was nominated for a Tony Award for her performance in ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?’, and she has been nominated for another award in 2010, ‘Best Featured Actress’.
Mireille Enos and her husband, Alan Ruck, have been married since 2008. They have a daughter named Vesper, and a son named Larkin. Both kids were born on July 23 and September 23, respectively.
Alan Ruck and Larkin Zouey Ruck
The actor Alan Ruck has starred in several television series including Spin City, Persons Unknown, and Going Places. He is also known for his role in the film Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. His other notable television and film appearances include Three for the Road, Walking to the Waterline, and Muscles. These roles have earned him a fortune worth over $10 million.
- In addition to his acting roles, Alan Ruck is a father to two children with his wife, Mireille Enos. They have a son, Larkin Zouey, and a daughter, Vesper Vivienne. Their son was born on July 23, 2014 in Los Angeles, California. At birth, he weighed seven pounds and three ounces. Currently, he is a student at Los Angeles Pierce College.
- Alan Ruck is of German, Irish, Scottish, and English descent. His mother is French and his father is American. A native of Cleveland, Ohio, Ruck graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Alan Ruck started dating his now wife Mireille Enos in 2005, when they both were in the cast of the Broadway revival of Absurd Person Singular. Several years later, they were married on January 4, 2008. Since then, they have welcomed their second child, a baby girl named Vesper Vivienne.
- Ruck is best known for his role as Cameron Frye in the 1986 movie Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, which was the tenth highest-grossing film of 1986 in the United States. He has also starred in the comedy Spin City and the drama series Persons Unknown. Another well-known Ruck television series is Greek, in which he played a lawyer, Dean Bower.
- Before getting his big break in films and television, Ruck was a theater actor. He made his first theatrical appearance as Carl Brennan in the crime drama Bad Boys (1983). From there, he played Leo Bloom in Mel Brooks’ comedy The Producers, and Roger Jackson in the ABC sitcom Class. One of his other notable performances was as Steve Jacobson in the ESPN miniseries The Bronx Is Burning. Other television series he’s appeared in include Grey’s Anatomy, Scrubs, and NCIS: Los Angeles.
- Among the many famous actors, Alan Ruck is one of the few to have two children. While he’s been married to Mireille Enos, he’s also been a father to Emma and Sam. Previously, he was married to actress Reese Witherspoon. However, they divorced in 2009.
After his divorce, Ruck moved to New York and took part in the Handcart Ensemble, where he met and began dating actress Mireille Enos. She had previously played Laurie Beaumont in the film The Killing. During her time in New York, she was a Tony Award nominee for her performance as Honey in the play Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
Larkin Zouey Ruck’s career
Larkin Zouey Ruck is a talented actress and mother of two. She has already been recognized for her performances in the movies Absurd Person Singular, Someone Like You, and Hanna. However, her career started before she was famous. Several actors have played her roles, including Matthew Broderick, Charlie Sheen, and Rob Lowe.
- Ruck was born in Cleveland, Ohio. His maternal grandmother was Alice Marie Connors, and his paternal grandfather was Harry Vernet. He has German, English, Irish, and American roots.
- Alan Ruck began his acting career in the theater. He got his start as a teenager in the 1983 film Bad Boys. Afterward, he became famous for his role in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. In addition, he appeared in several other notable films. Some of his other notable films include Bloodhounds of Broadway, Three for the Road, and Born to be Wild.
- When he was a child, Alan Ruck grew up with a love of acting and began to perform in plays. He received a Bachelor of Arts degree in drama from the University of Illinois. He was also a member of the “Brat Pack” in the 1980s.
- He has appeared in several television shows, most of which aired in the United States. He has played the role of Captain John Harriman in Star Trek Generations, as well as Dean Bowman in college fraternity drama Greek. Besides, he has also guest-starred in a few TV shows, such as Fringe, Grey’s Anatomy, and NCIS: Los Angeles.
- In 2008, Ruck starred in the movie Ghost Town. He also appeared on the NBC television show Persons Unknown. He has a small role in the film The Happening, starring M. Night Shyamalan. Other notable roles include a role as Leo Bloom in Mel Brooks’ The Producers, as well as a recurring role as Mr. Cooverman in the series I Love You, Beth Cooper.
- Alan Ruck has been married twice, first to Claudia Stefany and then to Mireille Enos. He has two children with his previous wife. One daughter, Emma, was born in 2006. They have been together for 20 years.
- Mireille Enos is a young actress. Her parents met when they were both missionaries in Houston, Texas. Their marriage began after a three-year mission. After their marriage, she moved to Los Angeles.
- Her husband, Alan Ruck, has starred in several successful films and television shows. The couple have two children, Larkin Zouey and Emma. Although they haven’t posted about their lives on social media platforms, they share a great relationship with their stepchildren. And they enjoy watching their children grow up.
As a mother, Enos says that being a mother is the best thing she’s ever done. Despite a divorce, her and Ruck have stayed together.