Nezuko and Zenitsu Great 8m are both great characters, and they also have a wonderful relationship. This is why many fans want to know more about the pair. You’ll find out about their story, as well as their relationship with other characters.
If you are a fan of the Demon Slayer manga series, you would definitely have heard about the characters of Zenitsu Agatsuma and Nezuko Kamado. Both are important in the storyline, and they have their own unique personalities. They have different strengths and weaknesses.
At first, Nezuko is not reciprocating Zenitsu’s feelings for her. In fact, she shows a lot of childish behavior around her. She also has a very strong hatred towards Muzan. Despite this, she still believes that Zenitsu is a kindhearted person.
Nezuko is the younger sister of Tanjiro, and the only surviving member of the Kamado family. When she was turned into a demon, Tanjiro was the one who saved her. He fought for her, and prevented her from becoming a demon.
While Tanjiro and Nezuko do not have a strong romantic relationship, their bond is close. Eventually, they become sisters-in-law. It is also believed that both Zenitsu and Nezuko have great-grandchildren. However, this is not verified in the anime.
As a child, Nezuko and Zenitsu Great 8m had a love-hate relationship. Although they had a good friendship, they did not share the same views. After becoming a demon, Nezuko would not let Tanjiro kill her, and would hardly return his affections.
Nevertheless, Tanjiro did not allow Nezuko to drink human blood. Nezuko’s powers were among the strongest in the world. But, because she was only able to understand simple commands, she was not able to do much. Eventually, she became a slayer.
As a demon, Nezuko’s power was so high that her blood demon art could even hinder Upper Moon One, a powerful demon. Even then, she was unable to take out Muzan. Eventually, she learned that she had been a demon for so long that she could remember how she was before she was transformed.
Zenitsu and Nezuko are probably the most enduring canon ship in the series. Their romance is a very touching part of the story. The pair shares some of the most important and unforgettable moments in the manga.
Besides the two main protagonists of the series, there are other characters that you should not miss.
Relationship with Zenitsu
The relationship between Zenitsu and Nezuko is one of the most popular canon ships in the Demon Slayer series. Despite the fact that they don’t have much of an actual romance in the manga, they did have a very sweet relationship.
- It’s easy to tell that Zenitsu is infatuated with Nezuko. He shows it by giving her flowers and other trinkets. They also spend a lot of time together, often discussing various things. Eventually they end up marrying and having children.
- Despite their love for each other, there is still a lot of tension in their relationship. When they were first introduced, they had very little chemistry. Moreover, the two had very little in common. That said, there was some serious infatuation, and despite their differences, they became very close.
- In the end, it’s not surprising that their relationship became the focus of many fans’ attention. While Nezuko doesn’t initially reciprocate Zenitsu’s affection, she does eventually end up marrying him. Their children also have their own cute moments.
- There’s a lot more to the story, but it’s a shame that the relationship between Nezuko and Zenitsu was not explored more. This makes the ending of the manga seem incomplete.
- Thankfully, the epilogue of the series gives some more insight into the sexy ties between the two characters. Although it doesn’t quite match up to the actual story, it does prove that Zenitsu and Nezuko are indeed meant for each other.
- However, it’s the relationship between Obanai Iguro and Kanroji Mitsuri that is the most impactful in the series. As one of the strongest women that Obanai knew, Iguro would have loved to be able to confess her love for Mitsuri in the regular world. If the end of the manga hasn’t given us any clues about their future, we can just hope that the epilogue does.
Finally, it’s worth noting that the epilogue has the best one-liner of the series. “Zenitsu and Nezuko will be the next generation of Agatsuma’s, and they will be a powerful family.” So, even though they’ve had a very rocky start, they’ve become a strong family.
Relationship with Tanjiro Nezuko and Zenitsu Great 8m
There is a special relationship between Zenitsu Agatsuma and Nezuko Kamado, the main characters of Demon Slayer. This relationship isn’t really explored in the anime, but there is plenty of evidence that it exists.
- Zenitsu is a kind-hearted boy. He also has a strong sense of justice. In fact, he tries his best to protect others. He also has great respect for women.
- Despite his cowardly nature, Zenitsu is actually quite aggressive when he’s threatened. When he’s scared, he will often run to Tanjiro for help. However, there are moments when he gets upset and goes into hysterical rants. Occasionally, he also shows signs of womanising.
- Zenitsu has always had a crush on Nezuko. However, it was not until she came out of the demon-box and revealed herself to him that he fell in love. His first action was to try to give her flowers.
- Nezuko, on the other hand, has very limited thoughts and perspectives. Her life as a demon only resonated with her. She doesn’t spend a lot of money on herself. It’s easy to see why she is hesitant to trust him.
- Throughout the course of the manga, however, there are several episodes that focus on the relationship between Tanjiro and Nezuko. While the anime doesn’t give much insight into their relationship, it’s clear that they’re not in it just for the money. They have kids together.
- At the start of the manga, Zenitsu is the only one who has a real knowledge of the city. This comes in handy when he meets Nezuko. After all, Nezuko has the higher-level Blood Demon Art abilities. That’s why Tanjiro is so protective of her.
- Besides Nezuko and Zenitsu, there are also other characters who play a large role in the story. For instance, Lady Tamayo is a crucial character. Although she might seem harsh, her true personality is soft. Yushiro’s relationship with her master is the other main focus of the plot.
Sakonji is also a character that plays an important role. Despite her limited communication skills, she shows a lot of trust and respect for Nezuko.
Relationship with Kanao Nezuko and Zenitsu Great 8m
Nezuko and Zenitsu have a special bond. They have a family and are married. However, the relationship between the two is not always smooth. Despite their similarities, Zenitsu and Nezuko have yet to reciprocate their feelings.
- During the first season of Demon Slayer, Zenitsu is very fond of Nezuko. He is always on the lookout for her and never misses an opportunity to talk to her. Even though he seems to be a coward, he is a very loyal person.
- Kanao Tsuyuri is the protege of Shinobu Kocho. She was originally a slave. Kanao had a hard upbringing and closed herself off to emotions. Instead of making decisions for herself, she would stay in the shadows.
- Eventually, Kanao became a successful member of the Demon Slayer Corps. Her mother, Hanako, died by the hands of Doma. Nezuko and her siblings, Inosuke and Tanjiro, grew up together. It was only when she was a demon that she realized she was not alone. As a result, she became very protective of her siblings.
- Although she is blind in one eye, Kanao has a heightened sense of sight. During her battle with Doma, she uses this ability too much.
- When she is a demon, Kanao is unable to speak. But she has memories of her past life. After she returns to humanity, she starts to have speech. In later volumes, she develops her ability to heal herself and her brothers and sisters.
- Zenitsu is very much in love with Nezuko. At first, she is a bit nervous when he declares that she is his wife. But she warms up to him as the series progresses.
- In the latest anime, Nezuko opens up to Zenitsu. The relationship between the two is a two-way street. There are plenty of fans who ship these two characters. And after the manga ends, they will most likely sail away.
- Despite the many differences, these two characters have a unique bond. Their similarities make them an important part of the team. This is especially true in the final volume of the anime.
- Ultimately, the relationship between the two is not fully explored in the manga. However, it is a romance that the fans will be very happy to see.